- 2 dozen Krispy Kreme donuts
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated)
- 2 (4.5-ounce) cans fruit cocktail (undrained)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 (9-ounce) box raisins
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 or 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
Butter Rum Sauce, recipe follows
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Cube donuts into a large bowl. Pour other ingredients on top of donuts and let soak for a few minutes. Mix all ingredients together until donuts have soaked up the liquid as much as possible.
Bake for about 1 hour until center has jelled. Top with Butter Rum Sauce.
Yield: about 12 servings
Butter Rum Sauce
- 1 stick butter
- 1 pound box confectioners’ sugar
- Rum, to taste
Melt butter and slowly stir in confectioners’ sugar. Add rum and heat until bubbly. Pour over each serving of Krispy Kreme Bread Pudding.